We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Break Page is not function

cairokl

I have created an report with crosstab and chart, in between I have put page break from palette. But it seems the page break is not function and causes chart is printed over crosstab. I have attached the jaspers files from ireport and screenshot for references.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I was not able to open your jasper and jrxml files. But maybe you could put the 2 graphs in 2 different bands (for example detail1 and detail2). On band level you can specify if the whole band has to 'stay together' by selecting 'Prevent' on the 'Split Type' property.

Otherwise use 'float' for the second graph in the 'Position Type' property.

Hopefully this anser is useful.

Hi gootjemar, thanks for your reply. I have tried putting the crosstab in detail band, but it cause me "Error filling print... Error incrementing crosstab dataset" error. So i put back my crosstab to summary band and choose "float" position for my graph, and its split (I put cosstab and graph in summary band).

Right now, i got one more problem, my title is printed in new page, how do i prevent that? I want my title and crosstab in one page and graph on another page.

I did not tick "Title on a new page" for my report.

Post Edited by cairokl at 03/07/2012 03:17