Integrating iReport with in web Application

nageswari

Hi everybody,

I can design JRXML file using iReport and able to view report in our application.I want to design the JRXML file  in design mode in our web application, is  any possiblities  are there to do this?

Thanks & Regards

Nageswari

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for reply

what i am trying to say

iReport is the Best tool for creating JRXML file. Using that i have connected to my database and generated the JRXML file in that i changed the HQL query and save it my file system.JasperReports API using that i show the Report in a PDF format.

Right now iReport is the standalone Application.  My Question is Shall I Integrate iReport with in my Application?  because of the user can design  &  generate our own Report with in the application.

Thanks & Regards

Nageswari

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply

That's fine but but i need to provide the design page to the webuser.In that they select the tables what they want to view the report

Actually  I am expecting web design tool for designing & Generating Reports (like after connecting database showing all tables, in that user ie,web browser can select the column for particular table in that create a query ,build the report and then view the report as pdf).Here i am expecting web design tool like iReport but unfortunately iReport is a standalone application

Thanks

Nageswari