Passing parameter issues

aezaz123

Hi All,

I have a issue in passing parameters in jasper server, i have a jrxml file in which i need to pass to parameters "year" and "region" in one button click but here in jasper server when we click on any chart it will pass one parameter and prompt for other parameter to enter manually, can any one let me know is it possible to pass more then one parameter on one button click.

Looking for reply

Thanks 

Aezaz

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aezaz,

You haven't added any details about HOW you pass the parameters. Are you using the "ReportExecution" hyperlink type? That has a way to enter as many parameters as you need. You always define "_report" to point to the report that you're linking to, but you also add whatever other parameters you need.

Regards,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for quick reply.

I am using "ReportExecution" hyperlink type in my report. Is there any other way to do drill report in jasper?.

i am passing parameter using this "ReportExecution" hyperlink type.

Please let me know how can i pass two parameter in one click

Thanks

Aezaz

anushka,

There's not much detail in your post. Maybe the thing you need is to turn off "Always prompt" for your report. Or maybe you need to change the Display Mode from "Pop-up window" to "In Page".

I'm using the JasperReports Server 4.0 terms. If you want to followup on this idea, please start a new thread for it.

Regards,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your response again.I have started a new thread asking how to display parameters directly on the page on the server. I have also downloaded jasperserver pro version 4.0 ,30 day trial version can u please tell me where i can find the display mode setting to change the parameter  view  from 'pop up'  to  'in page'.

Thanks.