Subreport overlaps static text

blackflame

Hi there!

I've been taking a look to lots of threads about overlapping  but none gave me the answer to my problem. The thing is I have a report with 5 subreports....and only below the subreport number 3, I have a static text. I want that text to be some sort of footer to that subreport number 3 (only for that page). In case my subreport number 3 has only a few rows, no problem: the static text (set to relative to top fix position), appears at the bottom of the page. Fine. But, in case that subreport has lots of rows and that means, more that one page for that rep, the text appears in page num 3 but overlapped with the subreport data. I tried to put a page break between the subreport and the text but it makes the text to appear in the second page for that sub. The thing is I want that static text to appear in the FIRST page of my subrep number 3.

Any solution for this? Suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any reason you can't put the text into the subreport as a report footer? It will always be positioned underneath the subreport's contents.

If you wish to leave the statitic text box on the main report then you can change its Position Type attribute to Float.  That should allow it to move down the page as the subreport grows past its top edge.