We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

LoggedInUser parameter

memory721

Hello,

I am trying to use the LoggedInUser parameter in iReport.  However, I keep getting the following error message:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.domain.User

I had this parameter working in a previous version of JS.  Now that I've updated to a new version of iReport and a new version of JS, it's no longer working.  Can somebody please give me a detailed procedure on how to use this parameter effectively?

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi memory...  thanks for the mail and for appreciate my previous answers
unfortunately I don't use Jasper Server (with "IS" do you mean it?) so I can't suggest to you any methods to solve this issue.
Anyway, if you have a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException error, it's an error better than other.
Why?
you can find where is located this class, I mean to find the jar that contains it and then place it in the application classpath.
It isn't so hard to do.

try to do this little trick:
in your report main node click and then in the properties windows , at the bottom, click on import.
add: com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.domain.User
try to run your report.

if it doesn't work, try to find the jar that contains user class and add it in the ireport classpath.