We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Proble editing properties file from ireport

iagotomas

Hi,

i had a doubt and maybe there's anyone out here that may be able to help me. The fact is that i'd like to edit several properties files from ireport which are locale variants from a same resource file.

So I have a bundle.properties file and a bundle_es.properties file, when i try to open the last one with ireport it opens the first one instead. I've been looking and as for what i've found it seems netbeans allows the edition of the properties file and automatically recognizes translations, in the doc says to go to the Tools - Internationalize menu option, but this option it's not available in ireport 3.7.3. so i'm not able to edit the bundle_es.properties file from ireport .

I've found some workarounds such as renaming the resource file to another name, or even simply editing the resource files in another editor and after uploading the files to jasperserver using ireport. But well think it could be less pain for me being able to edit both files directly from ireport without having to keep all time renaming the files.

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic