Chart only in the first page

facundote

Hello, I have a problem with a chart...

Description: I have a graphic on my report that appear in various pages and I want that it appears only at first page.

Explanation: My SQL is:

SELECT a.deportista_id,d.nombre, d.apellido,SUM(a.ausenteInjustificado), SUM(a.ausenteJustificado), SUM(a.lesion),

SUM(a.presente), SUM(a.tarde), e.tipoActividad, c.nombre NOMBRE_CLUB, e.categoria

FROM asistencia a, deportista d, equipo e, club c

WHERE $P{fechaDesde} <= a.fecha AND $P{fechaHasta} >= a.fecha

AND a.deportista_id=d.id

AND a.equipo_id=e.id

AND e.nombre= $P{equipo}

AND e.club=c.id

GROUP BY a.deportista_id

ORDER BY deportista_id

This query returns 16 rows, so the report shows 16 pages with the same chart in all pages.

So my question is, How can I print only the first page (with the graphic) of my report?

Thanks a lot.

Facundo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Slow, thanks for your answer.

Yes, I have tried to place the chart in other band, for example at the Page Header or at the Column Header, but in both cases the chart appear in blank.

Yesterday I have found a medium solution, with the property "Print when expression...", so if I put $V{PAGE_NUMBER}.intValue()==1 the report appears in two pages, at the first, the report with the chart excelent, but the second page (That I don´t need) appears in blank.

What do you think?

Thanks again.

Are you sure you place the chart correctly?
I did a test this morning and it worked perfectly, even putting the chart in the background band...

obviously if I put the chart in the detail band it's repeated more and more times.

Yes, I put it in the background band, and the same result, the chart appear in blank.

I don´t know what is the reason. In your test, are you use a query similar to mine? for example with the SUM property and a GROUP BY clause?

Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...