We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Strange things about Date Pickup (fixed)

Gaby38

Hello,

Yesterday, when running an old report from a jasperserver (3.7), I had to input a date as parameter. So I used, as usual, the date pickup, wanting to come back to the 1st of January by clicking back month by month and, when on 2010 March, the date pickup became a grey square. I tried several time and always the same scenario.

If I enter by hand a 2010 March date in the text field and I click on the date pickup, always the same grey square.

I tried to go by clicking year backward to 2009 March : all is OK.

If I click forward month by month I got the same grey square on reaching  2010 November. But I can display 2011 November.

Basically, I changed nothing in Jasperserver, except renaming the metadatabase as "jasperceserver" because I temporarilly installed a jasper-pro release for evaluation.

As I also own another jasperserver hosted in a third party with the same reports, I tried to see if I got the same strange thing. On this server, I also got the same grey square for the same months. On this server,  I also  installed during few days a jasper-pro release and had to rename the jasperserver metatdatabase

This is a strange thing that the same "bug" appears on two distinct jasperservers living their own life.

I am not sure but I should say that all was working fine two weeks ago.

Is it due to the jasper-pro installation.

Has anybody some advices to go further in the analyse?? (I could restart from the .war but I have some customizations)

Thanks for your suggestions

Post Edited by Gaby38 at 06/08/2010 20:10

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to say that I am using Google chrome as browser to access jasperserver.

So I tried with Firefox and with this browser all is working fine.

Sorry for the trouble : it's not strictly a jasperserver problem (chrome is not in the list of supported browsers)