We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Multiple filters in Filter expression

reallydolly

I need to prompt for multiple filter expressions when my reports are run. This works fine if I add them to the SQL WHERE. But because there are so many I want to build a series to select from when writing different types of reports plus share them with my co-workers. The Filter Expression form allows for Importing saved expressions so that would be swell, but I cannot figure out how to have more than one valid expression at a time here.

I'm a noob, please forgive me if I am missing something terribly obvious. Any suggestions are most sincerely appreciated!

Code:
Example of filter expression that I am using in SQL:WHERE       C6CHGHST_TRANS_DATE >= $P{from_date} AND      C6CHGHST_TRANS_DATE <= $P{to_date} AND      C6CHGHST_CLOC >= $P{from_location} AND      C6CHGHST_CLOC <= $P{to_location} AND      C6CHGHST_CDEPT >= $P{from_department} AND      C6CHGHST_CDEPT <= $P{to_department} AND      C6CHGHST_QPROGRAM >= $P{from_program} AND      C6CHGHST_QPROGRAM <= $P{to_program} AND      C6CHGHST_SERV_CODE >= $P{from_service} AND      C6CHGHST_SERV_CODE <= $P{to_service} AND      C6CHGHST_MCOCODE >= $P{from_payor} AND      C6CHGHST_MCOCODE <= $P{to_payor}

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic