gap between detail and column footer

vaxim

Hi everyone,

In the design of my report, I draw a rectangle in a detail band and a column footer band.  Two rectangles from those bands attach each other in the design view.  However, in the preview view, there is a gap between those rectangles.  How can I remove the gap?

I already checked the "floating column footer" to true.

Best regards,

vaxim

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi vaxim,

the page footer is always printed on the bottom of the page. It leaves the rest of the page blank an prints it on the last lines. Perhaps the "Position Type" of the Properties of the rectangle helps you. Try to put it to "Fix relative to Bottom".

HTH

Christina.

Hi,

I'm sorry, that I wrote it in that way. What I want to know is: Is it necessary for you to use the column and the page footer? Won't it work with only the column footer or the page footer? If you put both rectangles in one footer either the column or the page footer?

Regards Christina.

Hi Christina,

I'm sorry for not explaining well. The rectangles in the column footer and page footer are used for checking whether there is a gap between those bands and the detail band. In the actual report, those rectangles will be removed.

Regards,

vaxim

Decrease the Report Height in the Report Property and Try.

Page footer is at the bottom of the Page so you are having a gap between the Two Rectangles. Other Alternative you can try is increase the Test Data in your report.

Hope it helps.