We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Report printing problem

venujasper

Hi All,

I have used ireport tool to develop jrxml's.And I have used these jrxml and jasper files in my web application to print the reports.I am able to print it using my printer, But the problem is when i use another printer, it is printing only half report. i.e only half of the report is printing.I thought the problem is with the printer then i compare both printer properties, but they are same.

I think there is no issue with jrxml's.Because they are working fine when i use my printer.Can any one please do the needful.

Please find the attached report which was not printed properly.

Thanks,

Kitti.

Code:
 JRPrintServiceExporter exporter = new JRPrintServiceExporter(); 	             	            exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT, jasperPrint); 	            exporter.setParameter(JRPrintServiceExporterParameter.PRINT_REQUEST_ATTRIBUTE_SET, printRequestAttributeSet); 	            exporter.setParameter(JRPrintServiceExporterParameter.PRINT_SERVICE_ATTRIBUTE_SET, printServiceAttributeSet); 	            exporter.setParameter(JRPrintServiceExporterParameter.DISPLAY_PAGE_DIALOG, Boolean.FALSE); 	            exporter.setParameter(JRPrintServiceExporterParameter.DISPLAY_PRINT_DIALOG, Boolean.FALSE); 	             	            exporter.exportReport();  

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic