Variables group

kamalisto

Code:
Dear all,I want to create the group in ireport using a variables that i created which are in expression i write "(( $F{AGENCY}.equals("KJSB") || $F{AGENCY}.equals("JANM")  ? "INTERNAL LOGS" : "EXTERNAL LOGS" ))".It means only agency KJSB and JANM show under group Internal logs but the orher angencies show under external logs.Hope u all can help me to solve this probs.The attachment that i attached was developed in crystal
Code:
[code]Dear all,I want to create the group in ireport using a variables that i created which are in expression i write "(( $F{AGENCY}.equals("KJSB") || $F{AGENCY}.equals("JANM") ? "INTERNAL LOGS" : "EXTERNAL LOGS" ))".It means only agency KJSB and JANM show under group Internal logs but the orher angencies show under external logs.Hope u all can help me to solve this probs.The attachment that i attached was developed in crystal

Post Edited by kamalisto at 03/09/2010 02:12

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Use two static text fields, like this:

INTERNAL LOGS - PrintWhenExpression: new Boolean( "KJSB".equalsIgnoreCase( $F{AGENCY} ) || "JANM".equalsIgnoreCase( $F{AGENCY} ) ).booleanValue()

EXTERNAL LOGS - PrintWhenExpression: new Boolean( !"KJSB".equalsIgnoreCase(
$F{AGENCY} ) && !"JANM".equalsIgnoreCase( $F{AGENCY} ) )
.booleanValue()

Post Edited by thangalin at 03/16/2010 21:01