List of Values Input Control Disappears!?

manshack_one

I created a list of values then tied them to a multi-select list of values checkbox input control.  When the pop up displays I see the list for a split second then it disappears and I'm left with a blank box.  All of my query input controls work fine.  For some reason it's the list of value one that's giving me a headache.  Any ideas?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you export a version of the report and input control that other folks can run to reproduce the issue? If it's a predefined list of values then we should be fine without your data source.

It's a bug of some sort... but lists are generally working. I haven't seen anything like that before. So I'm not really sure where the problem lies.

Regards,
Matt

Yes, upgrading to the final 3.7 is probably the best first step.

If you still have the problem after that, then you'll need to run js-export to get the complete report unit. That will include both the .jrxml as well as the associated input controls (and any other items linked to the report).

Regards,
Matt

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Having the same problem in 5.5. Found the input controls would work if I used the Popup window method for displaying filters. Suddenly, it doesn't work any more in Firefox on Windows 7, but it does work using Chrome or Firefox on linux.

Very difficult to pin this down.

Dec 2: Ultimately this appears to be an issue with browser caching. If I clear my cache the input controls will work again... for a time. As I work on reports and edits, the input controls will stop working again. Chrome appears to work consistently and I have made this my browser for editing repository contents.

Nasty thing there. Let's hope it is addressed.