We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JasperServer 3.7 RC and SpringFramework 2.5.5

jasperpig

Hi All

1 month ago I had to integrate a particular jar with JasperServer. The objective was to integrate JasperServer and CAS Authentication. This jar has a dependency to Spring framework 2.5.5.

I searched a JasperServer version that includes this  Spring  framework version and then I found and installed JasperServer 3.7 RC.

The problem is that I have to install again all in other PC and JasperServer 3.7 RC has other Spring framework version now (2.5.6.SEC01). I need Spring framework 2.5.5.

How can I access to old installation of JasperServer 3.7 RC (that includes Spring Framework 2.5.5)??

Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Spring version in JS 3.7.0 is only an incremental version past the one you used with 3.7 RC. Why can't you use JS 3.7.0?

We are going to release an updated Authentication Cookbook which details CAS configuration for JS 3.7.0 in March.

The release candidate is still out on SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/jasperserver/files/

Sherman

Jaspersoft

The jar that I had to integrate with JasperServer was a CAS Authentication particular implementation.

When I installed the JasperServer 3.7 RC version that contains SpringFramework 2.5.5 the integration worked fine. But now when I install JasperServer 3.7 RC or JasperServer 3.7 the SpringFramework version is higher than 2.5.5 and the same integration is not working fine.

I need exactly the JasperServer 3.7 RC version that contains SpringFramework 2.5.5 and I can't find it on SourceForge.

Thanks.