We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

i need headings for the iterated data on each page

nmn

hi,

i have a report that is being filled by next() and getFieldValue methods(i have huge data). my textfields were described in detail section. no problem till here but i need header texts for each column on each page. i created a "fake group" before the detail section and placed header textfields in group header. i set reprintHeaderOnEachPage true for this group, it is ok again until the last page. Before last page my detail section ends and personInfo group(fake summary group) goes to next page. So it puts that column headers on last page. if you look my sample jrxml you will understand me :)

i am designing my jrxml in the code(with the help of JasperDesign class) but i designed a sample jrxml to explain myself(all textfields are staticTextField at sample but mines are not as you imagine ). Could you give me some idea please?

Post Edited by nmn at 11/03/2009 15:20

Post Edited by nmn at 11/05/2009 14:26

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ty very much for your help teodor. i have a problem with upgrading to 3.6.1. we are using maven in our project and i am downloading "Jasper Reports" from maven repository. in maven repository the latest version is "3.5.3". i can download and deploy manually but i want to ask; do you know why maven repository is not updated? you can say that is not your problem but i am really curious about that :)

finally i will get latest version and try your solution ang give you feedback. thanks again ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Please use the following public repository for JasperReports:

<repository>
          <id>jasperreports</id>
          <url>http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/maven2</url>
        </repository>

We hope this will soon be synchronized with the Maven central repositories, as we have made a sync request here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2688

Thank you,
Teodor