We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to hide/remove analyze your results option ?

ravi_sati

Hi All,

We installed jasperserver-pro-3.5.1 using the war file distribution as we want to use the sqlserver as a jasperserver DB. We configured the jasperserver with sqlserver successfully.

When i loged in with jasperadmin as a user, i can see the analyze your results option in home page. How can i hide/remove this option.

Where can i find details like what we can do with "analyze your results" option.

This option was not coming when i used installer to install jasperserver(with mysql).

please let me know.......

Thanks and Regards

Ravi Dutt

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that is the Jasper Analysis features (dashboarding, OLAP cube reporting, etc).

Maybe your first install didn't include Jasper Analysis and was only Japser Server?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you could get the option to go away by going in as superuser and go to the repository, right click on items under Analysis Components under the Organization. Choose Assign Permissions and then change what roles have access to those Analysis components.

Then you will have to login as a user with the roles you have defined that don't have access to Analysis reports/etc. Or try logging in as joeuser/joeuser and I think analysis is disabled for that sample user.

Hope this helps.