WAR file in jasperserver-pro-3.5-bin

kpant

Hi,

I am using jasperserver-pro.war file of jasperserver-pro-3.5-bin in Websphere 6.1 But getting these errors.

My JNDI is correctly mapped in hibernate.properties ,context.xml

Can anyone help me with this.

Code:
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'quartzScheduler' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-report-scheduling.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.quartz.SchedulerConfigException: Failure occured during job recovery. [see nested exception: org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.LockException: Failure obtaining db row lock: No database selected [see nested exception: java.sql.SQLException: No database selected]]Caused by: org.quartz.SchedulerConfigException: Failure occured during job recovery. [see nested exception: org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.LockException: Failure obtaining db row lock: No database selected [see nested exception: java.sql.SQLException: No database selected]]

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check to make sure that you have the QUARTZ_* tables in your jasperserver database.

These are normally created by you manually (along with the other necessary tables) by running the following ddl scripts:

<js-installer>/buildomatic/install_resources/sql/<your-db>

js-pro-create.ddl

js-pro-profiler.ddl

quartz.ddl

Also, depending on your database, there might be a non-default setting for your quartz property setting (quartz is the tool that handles all the report scheduling, etc).

The file is WEB-INF/js.quartz.properties:

quartz.delegateClass=org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate   (standard setting)

For instance, for PostgreSQL and DB2 the setting is non-default: 

~.PostgreSQLDelegate

~.DB2v8Delegate

You can refer to Install Guide section 8.4 Configure Database Connections. The table on that page.

I did that but not through buildomatic as the setup.xml does not support 'Websphere' Application server.

If someone have the properties to be set for Websphere it will be great.....

for tomcat the code in setup.xml is:-

<elseif>
                <available file="${appServerDir}/lib/servlet-api.jar"/>
                <then>
                    <property name="appServerType" value="tomcat"/>
                    <property name="appServerJdbcDir" value="${appServerDir}/lib"/>
                    <property name="appServerWorkDir" value="${appServerDir}/work/Catalina/localhost"/>
                </then>
            </elseif>

I want it for Websphere6.0..... I am not getting much help on it

Even mysql from cmd does not work in jasperserver-pro-[ver]-bin as ..\jasperserver-pro-3.5-bin\buildomatic\install_resources\sql\mysql does not have any mysql executables. I tried to copy the mysql executables from other folder but no luck....

Lil bit of success at last.....

The setup.xml file of ..jasperserver-pro-3.5-binbuildomatic does not support websphere....

I made certain changes which are :-

1) Add an extra <elseif> tag for websphere like

<elseif>
                <available file="${appServerDir}/lib/startup.jar"/>
                <then>
                    <property name="appServerType" value="websphere"/>
                    <property name="appServerJdbcDir" value="${appServerDir}/lib"/>
                    <property name="appServerWorkDir" value="${appServerDir}/profiles/AppSrv01/installedApps/HPDX24004XHSNode01Cell"/>
                </then>
            </elseif>

2) Add an extra <case value="websphere"> tag and change it to whereever you want to create the war file

<case value="websphere">
                    <property name="warTargetDir" value="C:/Program Files/jasperserver-pro-3.5-bin/${webAppName}.war"/>
                </case>

3) And also need to change the js.quartz.properties for report.scheduler.web.deployment.uri

Install the application in your websphere. Run the jasperserver on port 9080......

Post Edited by kpant at 10/16/2009 11:32