We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Can not create Connection Exception

vishal29bhp

Code:
Dear all,
I have upload some reports (more than 150) on jasperserver and try to run those report simultenously for 10 users but i got Can not Create Connection Exception Access Denied for root@localhost.

Attached is Jasperserver log having BadPadding Exception also.

How do i tune Jasperserver so that it will give proper response to everybody (more than 100 users or so).

Is JNDI Datasource is the remeady Plz Give some Guidance on it.

Vishal.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you exceeded the maximum number of MySQL connections on the MySQL server. You need to increase that to go above 150.

The Cipher BadPaddingException is related to encrypted passwords. Does it stop people logging in?

Sherman

Jaspersoft

Thanks Sherman for the reply,

No , Jasperserver let evry body login .

Actually I am trying to test the jasperserver using

jmeter. I am running test for 10 simultenous users

with 60 seconds ramp up time.

I increased the no of connection on MYSQL server but

still this connection exception.

My reports are complex and having complex queries

but managed by proper indexing.does it the cause?

Plz Help.

Vishal

Sorry - you do not have an issue with 150 connections - it is 150 reports.

Do any of the reports run? It looks like there is a bad connection definition on at least one of the reports - probably a password, but it could be MySQL configuration about allowing remote connections. Test all the data sources you have set up.

Sherman

Jaspersoft

The BadPadding exception means that JS could not decrypt passwords in the database and it was expecting to. I suspect that this means that the password for your JDBC report connection is probably wrong. I don't know why that is wrong - how did you create those passwords? Are you logging in as different users with JMeter?

Sherman

Jaspersoft

• 8 months later...

I am also receiving this error. In my case, I have a set of reports deployed and schedules set up for each one that run the same report multiple times with different parameters. Each report is scheduled 1 - 2 minutes apart. Most of the reports run without issue, but one or two random ones fail with this crypto message. All reports are using the same datasource defined in the repository, so it is not an issue with the password being incorrect.

Please advise.