how to make height of a section constant?

dprogrammer

Hi everyone,

I have a main report and a sub-report with a Xtab. I have placed the sub-report in a group header1 section of my main report and I have increased the height of the group header1 section to allow the whole sub-report to print on first page. I have another Group header2 section (second group) on main report. I have enabled 'Start on new page' option on it to force a page break after sub-report.

Desired:  I want the first page to show only sub-report, if sub-report is empty ,I should see a blank first page. The details section should always print on next page.

The problem: Currently when sub-report has data, then everything is fine and all things print in their correct sections. But when sub-report is empty, the details from next page print on first page, which I don't want. The page break doesn't seem to be working.

Question: Is there a way to force a page break after the end of sub-report? OR Is there a way to keep the height of the section which contains sub-report a constant? Kind of it never shrinks?

Forgot to mention the version of iReport is 1.2. Thanks.

Post Edited by dreporter at 09/01/2009 15:01

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic