Subreport not working

jimrey

Hello,

I have a simple Inventory listing report with a criteria page and a subreport that shows the inventory.

Recently we upgraded to the latest version 3.5.3 of iReports and the report runs but no data was showing up on the subreport (page and column headers, paging was showing fine just not the item data). The criteria page worked fine. I made some changes to the criteria page (added some missing criteria to output) and made minor changes to the subreport (to get the data to show). Both reports work seperately when I run them within the windows iReports but when I send them over to run on the Jasperserver on the linux server I only get the criteria page. I am not getting any errors that I can see and I have the full path pointing to the subreport but I am only getting the criteria page.

Does anyone have an idea what I have done as I cannot see any reason why it would not work and I am not getting any errors. I am new to IReports/Jasperserver so its is something I did in my modifications but I cannot see what it is that is causing this problem.

Thanks Jim

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic