We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

js-export.sh

moz

is it possible to exclude job resources? this was helpful to keep test-environment up do date with production. currently i am running js-export --everything --output-zip xy.zip

thanks in advance!

Post Edited by moz at 08/04/2009 12:13

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hi moz!!

There are more option to use  with js-export like  --everything, --uris (this allow u to export only desired folder from JS repository)....

--everything Export everything: all repository objects, permissions, report jobs, users, and roles.

--help Displays brief information about the available commands.

--report-jobs Comma separated list of repository report unit and folder URIs for which report unit
                         jobs should be exported
                         If a folder URI is specified, the folder is recursively traversed and JasperServer exports
                         the jobs defined for each report unit that is found.

--repository-permissions When this option is present, repository permissions are exported along with each
                                                exported folder and object.
                                               This option should only be used in conjunction with --uris
--roles Comma separated list of roles to export; if no roles are specified with this option, all
             roles are exported.
--role-users When this option is present, each role export triggers the export of all users belonging
                       to the role. This option should only be used in conjunction with --roles.
--uris Comma separated list of repository folder/object URI paths
--users Comma separated list of users to export; if no users are specified with this options, all
               users are exported.

for more details u can refer Admin Guide....

this may help u

Thanks

Yash

Post Edited by yashdeep at 04/08/2009 04:01 PM

Thanks Yash for your quick answer but I (think I) already know the possible parameters. In my case it was the easiest to export almost everything =all but the jobs. thats what I am looking for.