Exception while running workbench .bat file.

syntel

Hi,

I want to work with a schema workbench to create the xml schema file which I will later upload in the jasperserver to create an analysis view

.I used Jasperserver version 3.5.0 .The jdk version I use is jdk 1.5.0_11.When I tried to run the .bat file of workbench version 3.5.4 I am getting the following exception.

Code:

I guess this is an incompatibility issue.But where does the problem lie?Is it with my jdk version or the workbench version?Please tell me how to resolve this.Also please tell me which are the compatible versions of jdk/workbench for jasper server versions 2.1 and 3.1 and also where to download those workbenches.

Thanks.

Post Edited by syntel at 07/13/2009 13:36

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We expect to have all of our java releases be compiled under java 1.5. If this is the case then it will be able to run under both java 1.5 and java 1.6.

However, if an app was compiled under java 1.6, then it would *only* run under java 1.6.

So, if you are having a problem, then there might be a regression in our released product (ie compiled incorrectly with java 1.6). Or maybe you have an old java on your PATH. Please double-check your java - if your java looks good then please write a bug in the tracker and I will get this fixed!

In the meantime, you should be able to upgrade your java version to java 1.6 - if you want to quickly workaround this problem.

Thanks,

-Tony