We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

pie chart legent not showing

mjvinoth

I am using ireport3.1.4 for create pie chart with right side legend.its working in the tool.But same jasper not working in my application.Not showing the legend in my application.

Only shows pie chart.What is the problem here ? i want to add any updated jar added into my applucation.

ireport 3.0.0 pie chart with legend showing in my application .but here no option legend move to right side of chart.So that i am moving to ireport3.1.4, but legend not suppoerting in my application.

Please reply..

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

mjvinoth,

The idea behind Ramesh's suggestion is important: be sure that you are using the same version of JasperReports in both iReport and in your application. The detail of downgrading to 3.0.0 is odd. You're more likely to get good results by making sure to upgrade your application to match your iReport.

The ability to put the legend at the left, right, top, or bottom works well in all versions of iR and JR. So be sure that you have all relevant jar files at the same version between your app and iReport. That includes jasperreports.jar, of course, but also other jars like the jfreechart.jar, etc.

Given that you're already on 3.1.x, you should consider upgrading to the current release: 3.5.2. The change from 3.0 to 3.1 is a big change because of the switch to the underlying NetBeans framework. But the change that you would see going from 3.1 to 3.5 is not so big. You would get new features and bug fixes, but the overall feel of the application remains the same.

Regards,
Matt