Date shift...

Exie

Hi,

I've got a report I built in iReport with an SQL query that works great. But when I publish the report to JasperServer and run the report, the dates get shifted 1 day back.

I know the datasource is correct, and the report works fine on my PC, but not on the server. I've checked the clock and time-zone config on the server operating system and it's all correct.

Any idea what could be causing this ?

Tim.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its not just me!

Its actually a big problem for us... in my example, a customer order was due 29/04/09, the Oracle data was correct, running the report in iReport was correct, but running from JasperServer returned 28/04/09 ... one day early!

I mean, thats nice to deliver early, but its put our warehouses under alot of pressure. I just cant figure why its doing it.

• 3 years later...

Hi All,

I faced the same issue. My date is coming one less from database. I have set it then as mentioned below:

You can set the database timezone in jasper server from where you are setting the datasource for your iReport. So, go to jasper server, add/edit datasource, set TimeZone to the one you want. If you want the date to coming from database, set 'Use Database Settings' from dropdown. Please do let me know if you face any issue in this.

Thanks,
Saurabh