We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Getting spammed by JasperForge???

carminez

Is anyone else getting emails from JasperForge about Forum topics that they did not subscribe to? In the past few days I've gotten emails for new threads and also for some replies to existing threads, both of which I never subscribed to.

Most recently I just got an email for the new thread "Problems with Mondrian/JPivot/ORACLE DB"

Can someone at JasperForge look to see if something strange is going on???

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the same thing is happening to me. I'm not subscribed to anything, but a few days ago I started receiving mails like this:

"A new message has been posted in the forum you subscribed to, in the JasperServer Discussion/Help forum in JasperServer project. Here are the details:"

If someone at JasperSoft could figure it out and disable the errant notifications, that would be great.

Thanks,

Dave.

I just got an email from the JasperAnalysis forum for a new thread and I'm not subscribed there. So the problem seems to be fixed only for this specific JasperServer forum, not all of JasperForge???

I got this email just now... "Subscribed Forum JasperServer > Views as fact table cache management"