We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

error try to print an image in IREPORT 3.1

pioppogatto

I'm a newby.

I'm using ireport 3.1 and I'm trying to print a report composed of  one page for eache record in my tab.

The source for the report is a materialized view on oracle and it's like this

id (primary key)

name (varchar)

field_image (varchar)

The field_image in the materialized view as a string link this: "C:\dati\immagine_1.jpg"

In my report the image properties are:

Expression class like: java.lang.string

Expression Image like $F{field_image}

When I try to print the report I get this error: Error filling print ... Byte data not found at location

Code:
ErrorÂfillingÂprint...ÂByteÂdataÂnotÂfoundÂatÂlocationÂ:Â"T:\GESTIONE_IMPIANTI\DATABASE_GESTIONE_RIFIUTI\PROGETTO_D15\immagini_ctr\3804.jpg" net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException:ÂByteÂdataÂnotÂfoundÂatÂlocationÂ:Â"T:\GESTIONE_IMPIANTI\DATABASE_GESTIONE_RIFIUTI\PROGETTO_D15\immagini_ctr\3804.jpg"Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.loadBytesFromLocation(JRLoader.java:486)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRImageRenderer.getInstance(JRImageRenderer.java:180)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillImage.evaluateImage(JRFillImage.java:943)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillImage.evaluate(JRFillImage.java:890)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.evaluate(JRFillElementContainer.java:275)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.evaluate(JRFillBand.java:426)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillColumnBand(JRVerticalFiller.java:1380)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillDetail(JRVerticalFiller.java:692)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportStart(JRVerticalFiller.java:255)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:113)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:888)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:791)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:63)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:402)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:234)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂcom.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.compiler.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:895)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂorg.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:561)Â ÂÂÂÂatÂorg.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:986)Â Print not filled. Try to use an EmptyDataSource...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've solved my problem.

The field of the materialized view that stored the path string to the image must be written without double slash and without "

The wrong string was like this:   "C:\documents\image\1.jpg"

the correct one must be a simple path like this: C:documentsimage1.jpg