We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

js-import.sh related

vmustafa

While attempting to transfer contents from one instance of JasperServer to another, both linux, I am able to successfully export into a folder. But when I copy the folder into the target m/c and do an import it gives the following message -

"Folder details not found in import input for folder /"

This happens after the User & Roles subdirectory are processed and resources subdir is about to be processed.

Any clue?

Regards

vmustafa

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The messages on the console were as below:-

Role ROLE_USER already exists, skipping.        Role ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR already exists, skipping.        Role ROLE_ANONYMOUS already exists, skipping.        Role ROLE_PORTLET already exists, skipping.        User joeuser already exists, skipping.        User jasperadmin already exists, skipping.        User anonymousUser already exists, skipping.        User ReportAdmin already exists, skipping.        Folder details not found in import input for folder /[/code]

Please note that when I run for first time, the roles & users do get properly created.

Regards

vmustafa

I think that I've seen this before.

If you used a copy command it may have missed the hidden .folder.xml files in each ressource directory.

You can try to export to zip file; copy the zip to the target machine and use the import from zip option (--input-zip=) or ensure that all of the contents in the exported folders, including hidden files, are copied.