Jasperserver and Adobe Air

vsoneta

I am not sure whether this question belong in this forum.. But If anyone has used jasperserver with Adobe air please help me..

I have my application build in Adobe Air and one of the feature is to show the reports. I am able to see the report properly on adobe air when I pass the url through Iframe. But when I pass the URL with Output=pdf or when I click the pdf icon from jasper report, opens a new adobe air window with a black screen and this happens for all the different exports ie excel....  When I use the same application by triggering in IE, Firefox or Google chrome, it opens a new window or tab and shows me the pdf version.

So I need help either to get me the pdf in that new adobe air window or open in the users deafult browser that pdf.

I have attached the screen shots. PLEASE HELP

Code:
<iframe id="frmReport" src="about:blank" width="100%" height="100%" />					<zscript><![CDATA[			private void showReport() {							Object parameters = winReporting.getParameters();				System.out.println("In main.zul:  " + parameters);											HashMap params = (HashMap)winReporting.getParameters();					winReporting.setTitle(params.get("name"));					String url = "http://" + params.get("servername") + winReporting.getAppConfigValue("settings/server");					if (!url.endsWith("/"))						url = url + "/";					url = url + "flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=";					url = url + params.get("path");									frmReport.setSrc(url);													}			}		]]></zscript>

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to install adobe reader 9 and it worked fine with the PDF but Still getting a blank page when exporting it to excel or rtf or csv file from adobe air... Please HELP ME.... Please if anyone has used the Jasperserver with Adobe Air.. Please help me...