We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

subreport is empty

tubamanu

Hi ,

i'm new on iReport and aktually i'm having 2 masterreports, from which i can create pdf's. both pdf's contain correct data and
the content is displayed the right way. Currently i do not use any data source, i'm using only static variables.

Now i need to create out of these 2 masterreports 1 masterreport with 1 subreport.
For this i used the wizard from iReport. Execution works but the content from subreport is not shown in my masterreport.

Does anyone have any ideas why nothing is displayed ? or does anyone have a very simple subreport example with static values ?

thx a lot

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

both master reports have static values, i used ireport to add a static text item. I had no problems creating a PDF out of both Master Reports. But when i add one master report into the other master report ( subreport ) my subreport is empty, i only get the content of the master report, not of the subreport....:( but dont know why...

EDIT:

Problem solved, problem was that the printed area was out of the displayed range....^^ but thx 4 help!

Post Edited by Manu Smith at 03/02/09 09:52