We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Building iReport-nb 3.1.4

Michele.Mauro

Hi!

I downloaded the iReport-nb 3.1.4 source package to experiment with new Connection Types, but I'm having difficulties in building it. There are lots of dependencies missing, and being a NetBeans newbie I can't find the right way to add them to the project. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to setup a working build envirorment?

Thanks in advance,

Michele Mauro

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specifically, I'm getting the following error when trying to build using ant *or* inside of NetBeans 6.0.1:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\WorkingFolder\ireportfornetbeans\iReportbuild.xml:7: The following error occurred while executing this line:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\WorkingFolder\ireportfornetbeans\iReport\nbproject\build-impl.xml:19: You must define 'nbplatform.NetBeans_IDE_6.0.1_(Build_200801291616).harness.dir'

It appears to be checking that a directory with that name exists on my hard drive, which it obviously doesn't.  It really seems like a bug somewhere, because my default harness directory is configured correctly in my C:\Documents and Settings\user\.netbeans\6.0\build.properties file.

Any help at all?

Post Edited by B D at 03/24/09 14:46

• 5 weeks later...

Hi.

I had the same problem today, but I managed to find it out. It's fairly easy though.

All I had to do, was to right click on the project, choose properties, and point where my JDK installation was. After this, I chose Clean and build, and it just worked :-)

Hope this works. Please mark the post as [solved] if this solved your problem.