We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

scheduled Report

pentaho

Hi,

I have Integrated jasperserver with CRM Tool..............

We are using URL to access the published Report...........

I have a Form that contains the report inforamtion & the scheduling information, Date, time, calendar events etc in my CRM application.............

Is there an way can i use java code to run the scheduled report .......

Only the published reports from the jasperserver we are accessing(URL) & the scheduled data from CRM application.........

Published reports are not scheduled at jasperserver, all the reports are scheduled in CRM application
Please suggest me any java api's to run th report from jasper server & scheduled details are fetched from CRM application........

Scheduled data from the application side and the reports URL from jasperserver end........

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

We are running Jasper Reports (it is integrated into another product

CRM Tool). We have created 10 Jasper reports and we run them via

the URL.

We need to somehow automate these reports so they run on a scheduled basis

with several report arguments (datestarted, dateend, etc).

All these values(Daily, weekday, Month, Time etc...) are provided at CRM tool side.......

I need java code or API to get all these values from CRM tool for a specific report and get an URL for the  published report to run on these parametrs.....................

Can somebody please tell us how to do this?

Hi,

List of API Names....

Using the Java APIs, you have full access to all JasperServer functionality, including:  

• Repository Service API: Store, lookup, and retrieve content using the JasperSoft repository. (Also available with web services APIs.)

• Report Execution Engine Service API: Generate reports on-demand. (Also available with web services APIs.)

• Report Scheduling Service API: Execute, store, and distribute reports on a schedule. (Also available with web services APIs.)

• Ad Hoc Service API: Create ad hoc tables, charts, and crosstabs using a web browser. (JasperServer Professional only.)

• OLAP Service API: OLAP server and model runtime management. (JasperServer with JasperAnalysis only.)

• User Authority Service API: User and role management.

• Object Permission Service API: Search, retrieve, and modify repository object permissions.

I need Report Scheduling Service API, Where can i get(Download) this API.

• 2 weeks later...