We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error printing report.

mwithi

I'm working with iReport-3.0.0 and I'm very happy because it works very fine.

By the way, today I got a problem I had also in the past, developing my application in Eclipse: when I execute my report and I launch printing from the jasperviewer it shows an error message. In the terminal I can read the message in the code window.

I tried changing many settings but with no success. I'm very frustrated because I've not changed anything in my system, no updates, just computer reboot.

Maybe it's important to notice that the same report in the eclipse application works fine and print also.

What's wrong?
Thank you,

Mwithi
------------
Ubuntu Intrepid
Java 1.5
iReport-3.0.0

Code:
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error printing report.	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.print.JRPrinterAWT.printPages(JRPrinterAWT.java:198)	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.print.JRPrinterAWT.printPages(JRPrinterAWT.java:86)	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperPrintManager.printPages(JasperPrintManager.java:354)	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperPrintManager.printReport(JasperPrintManager.java:245)	at net.sf.jasperreports.view.JRViewer$21.run(JRViewer.java:1198)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null attribute	at sun.print.IPPPrintService.isAttributeValueSupported(IPPPrintService.java:1100)	at sun.print.ServiceDialog$OrientationPanel.updateInfo(ServiceDialog.java:2092)	at sun.print.ServiceDialog$PageSetupPanel.updateInfo(ServiceDialog.java:1234)	at sun.print.ServiceDialog.updatePanels(ServiceDialog.java:428)	at sun.print.ServiceDialog.initPrintDialog(ServiceDialog.java:193)	at sun.print.ServiceDialog.<init>(ServiceDialog.java:141)	at javax.print.ServiceUI.printDialog(ServiceUI.java:180)	at sun.print.RasterPrinterJob.printDialog(RasterPrinterJob.java:853)	at sun.print.PSPrinterJob.printDialog(PSPrinterJob.java:418)	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.print.JRPrinterAWT.printPages(JRPrinterAWT.java:182)	... 5 more

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic