JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Problem with webapp sample in weblogic

By: Prashant - psarode

Problem with webapp sample in weblogic

2003-10-17 12:08

I know many people have had this same problem and teodord has given answer to this problem..which

1.I create the jasper-webapp.war using the ant script from the demo/webapp sample directory.

2.I deploy it in the my weblogic domain (/bea7/user_projects/<myDomain>/applications/)

3.The app. deploys successfully and I can see the index.html properly through the URL http://localHost:7001/jasper-webapp/index.html

4.When I click "execute" link to "compile.jsp" I get the following error:

C:Bea700Homeuser_projectscpDomainadminServer.wlnotdelete_appsdir_jasper-webapp_war_jasper-webapp_5523201jsp_servlet_jsp__compile.java:17: package dori.jasper.engine does not exist

probably occurred due to an error in /jsp/compile.jsp line 76:

<%@ page import="dori.jasper.engine.*" %>

C:Bea700Homeuser_projectscpDomainadminServer.wlnotdelete_appsdir_jasper-webapp_war_jasper-webapp_5523201jsp_servlet_jsp__compile.java:102: cannot resolve symbol

probably occurred due to an error in /jsp/compile.jsp line 91:

JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(application.getRealPath("/reports/WebappReport.xml"));

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full compiler error(s):

C:Bea700Homeuser_projectscpDomainadminServer.wlnotdelete_appsdir_jasper-webapp_war_jasper-webapp_5523201jsp_servlet_jsp__compile.java:17: package dori.jasper.engine does not exist

import dori.jasper.engine.*; //[ /jsp/compile.jsp; Line: 76]

^

C:Bea700Homeuser_projectscpDomainadminServer.wlnotdelete_appsdir_jasper-webapp_war_jasper-webapp_5523201jsp_servlet_jsp__compile.java:102: cannot resolve symbol

symbol : variable JasperCompileManager

JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(application.getRealPath("/reports/WebappReport.xml")); //[ /jsp/compile.jsp; Line: 91]

^

2 errors

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic