JasperCompiler Problem

rajil

Hi All;

I am facing problem while compiling JasperReport.

-

I have project running under jdk1.4 and jasper-0.5.  I am able to compile all report under this environment and running well.

-

I want to migrate this project to jdk1.5.  Now the problem is i am not able to compile my reports in jdk1.5 environment.

-

I have written some user defined classes like DbUtil, JasperParameters and SimpleNumberFormat to use in jrxml files. Not when i compile my project it compiles all the classes.  But when i run "ant jasper" to compile all jrxml files to jasper it gives me error like

[java] file name: SummaryContributionAnalysis.xml
 [java] 1 error

[java]  jasper compile for: SummaryContributionAnalysis.xml
 [java]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:193)
 [java]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReport(JasperCompileManager.java:219)
 [java]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:135)
 [java]     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:94)
 [java]     at com.applied.fincrm.utils.JasperCompiler.main(JasperCompiler.java:155)
 [java] net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:
 [java] C:workfincrmNewSummaryContributionAnalysis_1227504311234_289722.java:253: cannot access com.applied.fincrm.utils.Ja
ChartFactory
 [java] bad class file: C:Tomcat5.5webappsfincrmWEB-INFclassescomappliedfincrmutilsJasperChartFactory.class
 [java] class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
 [java] Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
 [java]                 value = (net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRenderable)((new  net.sf.jasperreports.renderers.JCommonDrawabl
derer (com.applied.fincrm.utils.JasperChartFactory.createVerticalBarChart("", "", "Contribution", ((org.jfree.data.category.De
tCategoryDataset)variable_ChartContribution.getValue()), true,false,false))));//$JR_EXPR_ID=20$
 [java]
                               ^
 [java] 1 error

The class JasperChartFactory contains method used to create chart and being reffered from jrxml file.  All these classes are compiled under jdk1.5.

Can anybody say what would be the issue?  how can i compile these reports to run under jdk1.5 and tomcat5.5??

-

- rajil

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic