We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Multiple condition query report ?!

mikij

Hi,

I'm just not sure if this forum works at all, because I cannot get almost any answers to my questions :-(. I hope that this will be better, because I'm stuck with some things I asked on this forum, even though I read the book and tutorials :-(.

I have simple table Orders, and I need to define report like this, e.g. for month october and complete year:

Year: 1.1.2008 - 30.10.2008                                                              Month: 1.10.-30.10.2008

Order price     |        Value           |        Percent            |                          |        Value            |        Percent            |          

---------------------------------------------------------------------                          ---------------------------------------------------

0-1000            |   someValue$    |   % (of all values)  |                         |   someValue$    |   % (of all values)  |          

---------------------------------------------------------------------                         ---------------------------------------------------

1000-2000     |   someValue$    |   % (of all values)  |                         |   someValue$    |   % (of all values)  |          

---------------------------------------------------------------------                          ---------------------------------------------------

etc., to 9000-10000. The same Price scope is for year (left table) and month (right table). Do you have ANY HINT how can I define report like this, because I don't have :-( ?

--

Thx in advance!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this Order price scopes, I think that I can define then as "CASE WHEN" in SQL query ? But then I want to show all defined scopes, and where there is no values, I want to show 0. How can I define such a query ?

Thx!!