We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Detail band leaves space if there is NULL value

prasad_psl

Hi

I am working on jasper reports past 15 days. I want some help , when i am using detail band to display the rows

it working fine ,but when there is a null value in the fields or i want to ignore the line it will work by writing the logic in "print when

expression" ,then it leaves blank space between rows,but i want that space also saved and no blank space is seen.

So there is any property to handle such a problem.

please anyone know this please replay it to me.

my email id is vasamsetti_prasad@persistent.co.in

Thanks and regards,

Prasad.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Prasad,

I suggested starting a new thread... but it looks like you had that idea before I wrote my post.

It sounds like you're using the Print When expression for one field, but you really want the Print When expression for the band. Can you confirm if this guess is correct?

Regards,
Matt
Jaspersoft

Yes that property of "print when expression" i used so far,the only problem i have  that was to avoid the space between

lines.

For example if there are total 8 rows i want to print in detail band in which i kept condition that in middle two rows i.e 4and 5 row

should skip.Then no blank space for these two rows should shown. i.e After skiping two lines remaining 6 lines should be

shown continues skiping the blank space.

Thanks and regards,

prasad