Publishing ireports in Jasperserver

suma

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you have the JasperServer plugin installed.  Then, configure your repository browser to connec to JasperServer.

Open the report you created.  Expand the repository browser, right-click the folder where you want your report, and select Add Report Unit.  When it asks you for the source JRXML, click Get Current and it will copy the report you have open. 

Hi Karma,

Thanks for ur reply .Ihave uploaded the report as u said ..and im able to view the report in jasper server but while i am trying to run the reports from server its showing report is empty..i don't know what could be the problem...??

Thanks,

Suma

Hi Suma,

It's good to know you're making progress.  Now, it is possible that your report didn't save the data source or it's using the wrong one.  In JasperServer, navigate to your report's folder, click the checkbox next to the report and click the Edit button on the toolbar.  This will take you to the report's properties.  Once you are there, click on Data Source, select the correct data source (database connection), click Save and then click Done.

If that doesn't fix the problem, check our query to make sure it is written correctly.

Regards,

Gabriel Monge-Franco

Security+ Certified Professional

http://gabriel.mongefranco.com

• 1 year later...

I’m trying to create a report from excel sheets. I’m able to import xls files to iReport and convert it to .jrxml format.

I can even view the output in iReport preview, after I’m getting in the same problem as the post@09/25/2008 06:58. I upload the report to japserserver and when I try to view it I get a white page.

I’ve understood the explanation@09/26/2008 02:01 about data source but in my case I use excel sheets and the data aren’t stored in any database.

Is there any workaround ?

Thx

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Code:
I'm having problems connecting to my jasperserver repository service. I correctly configured the ireport plugin but there is a Bad Request (400) error I'm getting.

• 1 month later...

ronline
Wrote:

Hi everyone,

I created a report in ireport using Mysql data source and now i'm trying to pull the same report in jasperreportserver. I read the documents and worked accoprding to the procedures to make a report. Now,the data source connection is passed and the report is also added fine in the repository, but after finishing this when i run the report it is showing the report is empty. Can anyone kindly help me to get out of this problem.waiting for the answers.Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
Hi, how did you create the report in jasper reports? I can create one in iReport, but cant find a way to create the same report in jasper reports (community edition). Assuming it is possible to push a report from iReport to jasper reports, which data source does it use, the one configured in jasper server, or the one configured in the report?