We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How set the Dashboards on the user home page ?

wengjianqing

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucianc
Wrote:

Edit jasperserver/WEB-INF/jasperserver-servlet.xml, search for "homePageByRole" and change the ROLE_USER or ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR home page to flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=..URI of the dashboard report..

Regards,
Lucian

Hi,lucianc

I have changed the jasperserver-servlet.xml, but when Start JasperServer, got this exception:  

org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 96 in XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/jasperserver-servlet.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "reportUnit" must end with the ';' delimiter.

I used the URI is " /sysconfigure/rwerewrw&standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/sysconfigure".

"rwerewrw" is the name of report.

Maybe, this uri is wrong!

So,how can i get the URI of the dashboard report?

Thanks in advance!

Code:
        <property name="homePageByRole">            <list>	       <value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=/sysconfigure/rwerewrw&standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/sysconfigure</value>                               <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=/sysconfigure/rwerewrw&standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/sysconfigure</value>            </list>        </property>

lucianc
Wrote:

Edit jasperserver/WEB-INF/jasperserver-servlet.xml, search for "homePageByRole" and change the ROLE_USER or ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR home page to flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=..URI of the dashboard report..

Regards,
Lucian

Hi,lucianc

I have changed the jasperserver-servlet.xml, but when Start JasperServer, got this exception:  

org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 96 in XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/jasperserver-servlet.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "reportUnit" must end with the ';' delimiter.

I used the URI is " /sysconfigure/rwerewrw&standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/sysconfigure".

"rwerewrw" is the name of report.

Maybe, this uri is wrong!

So,how can i get the URI of the dashboard report?

Thanks in advance!

Code:
        <property name="homePageByRole">            <list>	       <value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=/sysconfigure/rwerewrw&standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/sysconfigure</value>                               <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=/sysconfigure/rwerewrw&standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/sysconfigure</value>            </list>        </property>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All! 

I made the changes the jasperserver-servlet.xml inorder to see my Own dashboard after the use login............... but still i am not able to my reports/dashboard after user login.

Should i need to make some config. changes in another files too....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

CDATA worked for me thx ! This is my changement an it works. For those who are driving crazy in finding the solution

<bean id="homePageByRole" class="java.util.ArrayList">
        <constructor-arg index="0" type="java.util.Collection">
            <list>
                <value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=searchFlow</value>
<!--                <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=searchFlow</value> -->
                <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:<![CDATA[flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&_flowId=viewReportFlow&ParentFolderUri=%2F&reportUnit=%2F$

</list>
        </constructor-arg>
    </bean>

CDATA worked for me thx ! This is my changement an it works. For those who are driving crazy in finding the solution

<bean id="homePageByRole" class="java.util.ArrayList">
        <constructor-arg index="0" type="java.util.Collection">
            <list>
                <value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=searchFlow</value>
<!--                <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=searchFlow</value> -->
                <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:<![CDATA[flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&_flowId=viewReportFlow&ParentFolderUri=%2F&reportUnit=%2F$

</list>
        </constructor-arg>
    </bean>