JS-Export Error

yskripch

Hello,

I am trying to export the reports I have made on my local machine so that I may upload them to the server at my company. I receive the following error when trying to run the export utility.

16:19:26,281  WARN ResourceBundleMessageSource:184 - ResourceBundle [bundles.jsexceptions_messages] not found for MessageSource: Can't find bundle for base name bundles.jsexceptions_messages, locale en_US
jsexception.uri.not.found

the command I am running is:

js-export.bat --uris /folder1,/folder2,/folder3 --output-zip myFolders.zip

Let me know if you have any ideas how I can fix this. Thanks a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things.

1. The exporter process is not configured correctly - it is missing a resource bundle to translate the error message.

2. The error "jsexception.uri.not.found" looks like one or more of the folders you are specifying to export are missing. Can you export each folder one at a time?

Sherman

Jaspersoft

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I figured out what was wrong. I wasn't using the correct path. I was using the label of the folder and not its unique name when I was specifying the uri.

So my folder was labeled as hidden reports but its unique was hidden_reports. When i was specifying the uri I did /root/hidden reports and so I was missing the "_" in the name. Thanks for the reply.