Error CSV master

systemp

Hi There,

I have generated a csv report using the ireport but for some my master report is getting alot of errors some times does not even display the report. I think is has something to do with REPORT_DATA_SOURCE.

what does this error message mean?

ErrorÂfillingÂprint...ÂErrorÂloadingÂobjectÂfromÂURLÂ:Âfile:/V:/jasper/Compensations.jrxml

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException:ÂErrorÂloadingÂobjectÂfromÂURLÂ:Âfile:/V:/jasper/Compensations.jrxml ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.loadObject(JRLoader.java:145) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.loadObjectFromLocation(JRLoader.java:263) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluateSubreport(JRFillSubreport.java:308) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluate(JRFillSubreport.java:257) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.evaluate(JRFillElementContainer.java:275) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.evaluate(JRFillBand.java:426) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillSummarySamePage(JRVerticalFiller.java:920) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillSummary(JRVerticalFiller.java:854) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportEnd(JRVerticalFiller.java:286) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:120) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:891) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:814) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:89) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:601) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:517) ÂÂÂÂatÂit.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:970) ÂÂÂÂatÂjava.lang.Thread.run(UnknownÂSource) CausedÂby:Âjava.io.StreamCorruptedException:ÂinvalidÂstreamÂheader:Â3C3F786D ÂÂÂÂatÂjava.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(UnknownÂSource) ÂÂÂÂatÂjava.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(UnknownÂSource) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRLoader.loadObject(JRLoader.java:140) ÂÂÂÂ...Â16ÂmoreÂ

and how do i correcet it?

Secondly my master ireport on my other CSV source compiles well but does not show the data. Why is that so? I will appreciate any idea to solving this as it is important. PS : the master works well using an SQL report and a JDBC connection. but with CSV it does not work hmm:side:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your stacktrace is signaling that it couldn't read an Object which was expected to be serialized and written at that location.

I don't know exactly why jasperreports is trying to read an Object out of a jrxml file but since you could get it working on a standard sql database why not forget about the csv solution?

Hi Isreal,

Thanks for the reply and the idea. I found a solution to my problem that worked well. Looking at old posted report on the discussion board from 2007 i realize some one has a similar problem and was never resolved. I think there is a trick to this since am calling an excel file converted to a CSV and running on ireport.Thus three thing to figure out.

All the same I got a better solution to my problem which sounds ok till I run in to something else.

This has to do with Pies -3D Charts

Question?? My CSV works fine and displaying all I wanted except that my charts keep showing the same information for different customers.

Does any one know how I could get it to read and draw/display each customer information without repeating the same value for different people??

will appreciate a feed back from any one.

Thanks

Stay great fellow

Systemp

Post edited by: systemp, at: 2008/06/06 16:50

Post edited by: systemp, at: 2008/06/06 16:52