We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JaperServer + iReport-nb-0.9.1

mike_cruz

I've been trying to get reports I designed in iReport NetBeans on JasperServer. There error I've been getting is "The selected Jrxml could not be parsed"

After doing a little research I found two suggestions on the forum. change the compatability mode in iReport or swap out the jasperreports.jar

I couldn't find where to change the compatability mode in iReport NetBeans, so I tried another jasperreports.jar. But that didn't work for me. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iReport for NetBeans does not have all the facilities of iReport Classic. Try using iReport Classic.

Sherman

Jaspersoft

BTW: iReport for NetBeans will have a new release by the end of the northern summer that will replace all the functionality of iReport Classic.

• 4 months later...

I solved my issue with JasperServer 3.0. It was not compatible with the NB plugin 3.1.1

To solve this issue I replaced my \Program Filesjasperserver-3.0apache-tomcatwebappsjasperserverWEB-INFlibjasperreports-3.0.0.jar
with jasperreports-3.1.0.jar, which I obtained from my NB setup  \Program FilesJasperSoftiReport-nb-3.1.1ireportmodulesext

• 1 month later...