We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error filling print. Error incrementing crosstab d

usstar99

Any clue how to resolve below error ?????

ErrorÂfillingÂprint...ÂErrorÂincrementingÂcrosstabÂdataset

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException:ÂErrorÂincrementingÂcrosstabÂdataset ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillCrosstab$JRFillCrosstabDataset.customIncrement(JRFillCrosstab.java:665) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementDataset.increment(JRFillElementDataset.java:169) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRCalculator.calculateVariables(JRCalculator.java:152) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillDetail(JRVerticalFiller.java:682) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportStart(JRVerticalFiller.java:255) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:113) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:895) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:798) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:63) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:402) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:234) ÂÂÂÂatÂit.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:947) ÂÂÂÂatÂjava.lang.Thread.run(UnknownÂSource) CausedÂby:Ânet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException:ÂCrosstabÂdataÂhasÂalreadyÂbeenÂprocessed. ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.crosstabs.fill.calculation.BucketingService.addData(BucketingService.java:296) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillCrosstab$JRFillCrosstabDataset.customIncrement(JRFillCrosstab.java:661) ÂÂÂÂ...Â12ÂmoreÂ

Print was not filled. Try using an EmptyDataSource...

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I faced the same error when I tried to run a report with crosstab. I found the following solution ( someone may call it workaround :) ):

Create a SubdataSet, because apparently the crosstab does not work with the dataset of the report:

1. Data menu--> Subdatasets menu item

2. Press "New" button on the SubDatasets form

3. Provide the Datasource name at least and press "Create" button.

4. You can specify the SQL using "Query" button on the same form. Of course you can use the same query which is defined as the Report query.

5. At the first step of the Crosstab creation's Wizard select the newly created dataset.

6. Complete the following steps of the Crosstab wizard

I hope it helps.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this the only solution?

I'm calling a function that creates a temp table, returns a cursor, etc and it seems i can't pass fields in the crosstab query. So I tried a workaround where I just queried the temp table, but for whatever reason, the main report doesn't seem to call the function when I create a subreport.   If i run another report on the server that stores data in that temp table, (it's not auto commit), my crosstab is fine and works. But it only returns data that the other report ran. Any new inputs or variables are ignored.

Trying to figure a way to workaround the crosstab returning blank reports or old data.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...