iReport page footer problem

CharleyDC5

Hi all,

Actually I have a problem which is quite annoying in iReport... My jrxml report has 3 sections : Page header, detail & footer. It is a kind of letter which is dynamically generated, depending on some filters filled by the client. The report is generating a contract for an employee.

In the page header section, I have the enterprise logo. In the detail section, I got all information about the employee, followed by an horizontal line, in order to separate from the contract conditions listed right after. Those conditions are dynamically generated from a SQL variable (Concatenate variable with all the condition paragraphes inside). Each condition represents a paragraph in the detail band. Is there a way to set the page footer to "static" or something like that ?

For example, if I have only two little paragraphs in a contract, my page footer will NOT be overridden because the report will not need another detail band page.

If I have 15 paragraphs (so I need more than one detail band page), the page footer is overridden.. It looks like it is just floating here as a layer... But I just can't find any configuration to fix my problem..

SEE THE ATTACHMENT FOR DEMONSTRATION : [file name=pageFooterProblem.jpg size=197294]

Thank you very much for help

Have a good day

Post edited by: CharleyDC5, at: 2008/03/31 18:29
Post edited by: CharleyDC5, at: 2008/03/31 18:31

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days