We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

calendar to show employee holidays

munga

Hi,

Is it possible to display an employee's hoildays on a calendar report? similar to the calendar in the pdf file I have attached.

If it can be done can you point me in the right direction as to how to implement it.

Thanks

munga [file name=calendar-8e3743df73599bb24b01bc5e9d71d182.pdf size=17027]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/calendar-8e3743df73599bb24b01bc5e9d71d182.pdf[/file]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After getting some good ideas from Jordi Isidro Llobet's code I put this together. Its not a pretty solution but it worked for me. I've included a cut down version with just the calendar days (this is a year celendar). I hope this helps someone out.

thanks

munga

[file name=calendar.zip size=22285]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/calendar.zip[/file]

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I am new to JR and I don't know why this error:

SettingsAdministratorDesktopcalendarcalendar.java

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRValidationFault@2c3549Âjava.lang.ClassNotFoundException:ÂCalendarScriptlet Line:Â20,ÂColumn:Â29ÂJRXMLÂElement:Â/jasperReport net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRValidationException:ÂReportÂdesignÂnotÂvalidÂ:Â ÂÂÂÂÂ1.Âjava.lang.ClassNotFoundException:ÂCalendarScriptlet ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.verifyDesign(JRAbstractCompiler.java:260) ÂÂÂÂatÂnet.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:144) ÂÂÂÂatÂit.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:591) ÂÂÂÂatÂjava.lang.Thread.run(UnknownÂSource).

Can you help ? Thanks

Camulatz

PS What in your full version