We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

help!!!! it's urgent...!!!

driu

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, nn lo sono,, xò so parlare,,, stiamo ancora provando hai un'altra idea... mi spieghi meglio cosa bisogna fare,, xkè io nn conosco iReport non sò il codice,, praticamente abbiamo la stampa della fattura usando iReport il problema è ke mi compare l'IVA l'imponibile x ogni pagina ma io voglio vederla solo all'ultima pagina della fattura.. lo sai fare... mi stai veramente aiutando molto....

bye... reply asap

well let's suppose you have records of sales !!!

so, for each record IReport shows a sale.

for getting the total you should create a variable named for example TOTAL.

when you create it choose EDIT and set opportunely the increment type and the reset type, I think the first one should be set to "report" the second one set to "nothing" or the contrary, I dont remember.

the field function must be set to SUM and the expression must be set equal to the value of the field SALES......

this variabile must be inserted into the band SUMMARY instead of the DETAIL one.

Create another variabile called IVA set to its percentage moltiplied by the TOTAL seen before and another one called TAXES.

Then create another one called for example EARNING, insert its expression and put all these variables into the last band SUMMARY

hope this help

Post edited by: simonet, at: 2007/11/20 15:18

gud morning!!!

thanx.. it's a great help for us.. may i ask u a simple question,, hope u would'nt mind,, are u a boy o girl? im a boy im 19 years of age from philippines...how old are u? and ur place?? hehehe... sorry if i ask u this stupid question.. hope to read ur reply asap.. bye have a nice a day:laugh: B)