We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JasperServer plug-in to iReports 2.0.1

jsmetz

The JasperServer 2.0.1 user's guide lists several .jar files that must be available in the iReport/lib directory in order to install JS as a plug-in. After some scrounging, I found several of the .jars, and copied them into iReport/lib. The problem is that when I try to install the plug-in from inside iReport, the process hangs.

Here is the list of .jars that I have not been able to find: axiom-api-1.0.jar; axiom-impl-1.0.jar; axis2-1.0.jar; castor-1.0-xml.jar; neethi-1.0.1.jar; stax-api-1.0.jar; wstx-asl-2.8.2.jar; xbean-2.1.0.jar. Can anybody tell me if 1.) they are all necessary; and, 2.) where they can be found.

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I don't have those jars, either, but the plugin works w/o any problems ...

As the User's Guide talks about "jasperserver-ireport-plugin-1.1.0.jar", and we have 2.0.1 now, I rather believe the paragraph in the Guide is heavily outdated.

The problem that the process hangs as probably a different reason ... there are others in the forum that have the same problem, have a look here.

Sebastian

The actual message on the hung-up screen is: "Loading plug-ins." The hang-up may be caused by version conflicts. I'll check on that. It is good to know that the plug-in actually works. That's the light at the end of the tunnel that I need. Thanks for your reply.

• 6 months later...