scheduling job

enimaL

Hello everyone,

Right now I have a problem with scheduling job.

I got the next message for more than two weeks now. It seems to be a permission issue. But I've just noticed it now. If anyone could help. thanks.

Here is the message I got :

Job: test (ID: 11)

Report unit: /reports/Retail/Poste/AppelsEntrants/CourbeDMT

Quartz Job: ReportJobs.job_11

Quartz Trigger: ReportJobs.trigger_11_0

Access is denied

org.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied

at org.acegisecurity.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:68)

at org.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:275)

at org.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:63)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)

at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)

at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)

at $Proxy2.getResource(Unknown Source)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.quartz.ReportExecutionJob.saveToRepository(ReportExecutionJob.java:441)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.quartz.ReportExecutionJob.sendToDestinations(ReportExecutionJob.java:295)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.quartz.ReportExecutionJob.execute(ReportExecutionJob.java:138)

at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:195)

at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:520)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Purely conjecture, but this could be a simple case of not having assigned sufficient object-level permissions to the user running the job.

Check the object-level permissions on the report itself and those on the parent folder. Also check that the user has roles that are granted the right permissions for this report.

Thanks,

Kristen