JRThreadSubreportRunner - InterruptedException

rsharma

We are getting java.lang.InterruptedException from net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRThreadSubreportRunner in our logs while using the jasperreports, though the pdfs are getting generated fine. Wanted to know if we should be concerned about it and any resolution.

Log details are attached alongwith.

Many Thanks! [file name=InterruptedException.txt size=3787]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/InterruptedException.txt[/file]

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I found the same problem and my application seems never ended.

Any idea about the problem.

I've a multithread application using a pool of threads from JDK 1.5.

Every thread of the pool is responsible for the generation of one PDF.

Attached you can find error message.

I know that all the PDF were generated but I don't know if they are ok, because I've 10000 PDF and I cannot check all them. [file name=error-d6da3adaf8b79235e0d76c4757a95eaa.txt size=1390]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/error-d6da3adaf8b79235e0d76c4757a95eaa.txt[/file]

• 1 month later...

In my case, these exceptions were being caused by uncaught exceptions being thrown from within a custom chart scriptlet referenced by the JRXML file.

The chart scriptlet was throwing a NullPointerException that was not being caught or logged. This appears to send the interrupt signal to the thread that Jasper has created to perform the sub-report filling work.

I tracked it down by wrapping my entire scriptlet's invocation with a try/catch Throwable and then narrowed down the offending code from there.

Hope this information helps,

Jason

• 5 years later...