JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

xls defaulting to red font

ejirou

Hi-

When I produce an excel file the font color is indeed black like I want but excel shows the font color as red and prints out that way unless manually changed to black, Is there a way around this?

Attached a screenshot- size=181]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/1.JPG

Post edited by: ejirou, at: 2007/08/27 16:33

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I solved my own problem. I noticed that all xls files by default show the font color as being red so this was not the problem. In looking closer at my xml I had all columns and data cells set to #000000 except for 2 of them which were #333333. After changing the later 2 tags to #000000 the report printed fine on a color printer in "all black" text like I wanted. I also changed the printOrder to "Horizontal" from vertical although I don't know if this made a difference. But all is well that ends well.. Thanks E

ok- looks like I'm not out of the water yet - my last report came out looking black in the excel sheet but printed all red :(

If anyone has had similar problems then I'd appreciate any help.Here is a snippet of how my cells are setup.

Code:

<reportElement
x="260"
y="0"
width="100"
height="15"
forecolor="#000000"
key="textField"/>

Post edited by: ejirou, at: 2007/08/27 18:21