JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Printing labels/report position

toledo05

Hi,

I've been trying to generate a label (2x1 inches). I can generate the labels and view them if I use iReport. If I print to a label printer or any printer at all, the report/label comes out blank. The problem appear to be sending page size commands to the printer. If I make the report 11 x 1 inches, I can see the label information on the far right side. The problem is that with the real labels being only 2 inches wide the information prints to a non existing part of the labels, it's off by 9 inches.

I've tried using pixels instead of inches because I read somewhere that was the only way to get page size and position. It didn't help. I've attached the report file. Are there any suggestions?

John [file name=OrderLabel.jrxml size=5534]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/OrderLabel.jrxml[/file]

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! No ideas from anyone. I've been playing with this and it seems that when the page size is set to 2 x 1 it doesn't even print on regular 8 x 11 paper. I've tried sending it to several printers, PDF virtual printers, etc. Why would setting the paper size to 2 x 1 make it print "off" the end of the paper?

Any help would be appreciated.